EMERGENCY RELIEF IN TIMES OF NEED
FREE TAX HELP
July – October 2021: Margaret River Community Centre is an approved Tax Help site.
If your income is around $60 000 or less and you meet the criteria, book an appointment for free help lodging your tax returns.
Call MRCC Office: 9757 3200 www.ato.gov.au/taxhelp
Emergency Relief supports and referrals include:
- Supermarket cards and food parcels
- Medical and pharmacy assistance
- Utility bill grants, no interest loans
- Financial counselling
- Relationship counselling
- Business advice and mentoring
- Drug and alcohol counselling
- Mental health and wellbeing supports
For financial and wellbeing support
call or visit the Admin Office
08 – 9757 3200
* 9am – 1pm Monday – Friday
* No appointments needed
* Your privacy will be respected
If you have any financial concerns, we encourage you to contact the office to chat about support options – getting help sooner rather than later will reduce the risk of sliding into major debt.